Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog 7: What am I thankful for...?

 Most importantly my mom because she made sure that I grew up to be 5’9” 135 pounds, my art skills, my family, Dennis because he has always been by my side, I love him to death, my open-mindedness, my close friends ( I don’t have many), my education, all of the experiences I went through throughout my entire life, I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it wasn’t for that. I am grateful for my dad,  my cousin Kima because he taught me many things, my aunts Luly and Juana because they lent us a helping hand when we needed it the most. I am grateful for my art teacher Mr. Moran, God, clothes and a place to live, church. I am grateful for being here today, the people that God has put on my path. I am grateful for food stamps, I would have never made it this far without food stamps. I am grateful for my bed and planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment